Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A 'Zine for the Zeitgeist

I forgot to share one of my newly acquired treasures from the excursion to the Tzombi Gallery. After J. did not return from her trip to the ladies room (she decided to catch the #2 Sunset home, apparently), I struck up a conversation with a young woman named Monique, who purported to be distributing a ‘zine for her boyfriend, Ivan. She signed me up for a mailing list and sold me an edition of AMERICAN ZOMBIE:



I’m not quite sure what to make of this strange bit of pop culture. Is it art? Or an insensitive mockery of the Tzombi community? I choose to believe the former.

In any case, I look forward to adding it to my collection and performing further study.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give it a rest, asshole. You told me it was a job fair, not a shitty art show. I'd rather ride the #2 Sunset all night than spend another ten minutes with you.

Anonymous said...

She obviously doesn't care for you the way I did.