Monday, December 18, 2006

A Clarification on the Notion of the R428 Virus

I would like to make it clear to my Readers that I do currently align myself with the position that PMMS is not caused by a virus, but is rather a genetic trait of a particular race. Of course, I am open to data that would alter this option, but none has been forthcoming. I am also open to working with a certified institution to call this data into question.

Earlier this year, the CSLD at CCD made an important step in parting ways with a Dr. Gloria Reynolds, who was an adamant proponent of the notion of R428 (she is now conducting her own research, God knows how she retains her funding). Alas, that’s as far as they went. Perhaps if I had joined the department, I could have contributed to a new direction for the research (I may re-start a letter campaign to see if I might make that idea a reality).

In any case, it’s clear that the Academic/Scientific cabal would prefer to continue to marginalize the Tzombi community by claiming their differentness is merely the result of a disease; furthermore, an article in Hippokratika clearly proved that the R428 “virus”, which is unlike anything we’ve seen thus far, actually has some of the properties of an antibody. It is also possible that the Tzombi are simply more susceptible to R428 — there are several precedents for this argument — Human Papilloma Virus affects European women more than others, for example, and Respiratory Syncytial Virus affects American Indians to a particularly high degree.

Therefore I maintain that the fact that they carry the virus does not prove that the virus causes their condition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you a scientist? Because I trust SCIENCE. Not science fiction. If those doctors say that zombies are created by contracting R428, then we should f*cking study R428! Are you out of your mind? We need a vaccine now! We need funding NOW. I suppose you think AIDS might be caused by sucking moldy lollipops or something. What possible reason would the Academic Institutions have for cooking up some half-baked theory? R428 is a REALITY. Your “theories” are nothing short of treasonous.