Saturday, December 02, 2006

Important Interview on the Horizon

Dear Mr. Weiss,

I came across your blog while doing research for a new documentary I am producing on the zombie community in Los Angeles. My co-director John Solomon and I would love to meet with you to hear more about your research and see if you could contribute something to our film.

I would love to tell you more about the project and perhaps gain some insight into the local population of zombies.

You can reach me at this email, or at XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Very best wishes,

Grace Lee
American Zombie Productions


Good news to report!

Perhaps you’ll remember that I mentioned rumors of a documentary film crew at a Tzombi art show I recently attended. Well, this is a rumor no more. Yesterday, I was asked to participate in an independently produced documentary on the Los Angeles subculture of those exhibiting signs of PMMS (Post-Mortem Mobility Syndrome). As it is part of my mission statement to share my vast wealth of knowledge with others, you can imagine that I’m quite excited about the prospect of being interviewed. This is certainly a sign that this subculture – this “hidden race” – is about to enjoy a high profile. We have scheduled a date for later in the month, so I’ll let you know how it goes.

No comments: