Friday, December 08, 2006

Success!

The documentary shoot was a wonderful success. Filmmakers Grace Lee and John Solomon came to the office with open minds and open hearts. I only regret that I didn’t have more time to spend with them; eight hours simply isn’t enough! I had the opportunity to detail quite a lot of Tzombi history and its relation to human civilization.

Ms. Lee did seem to be influenced by an interview she conducted with Dr. Gloria Reynolds; I hope that careful research will leave her no choice but to leave Dr. Reynolds on the cutting-room floor (that’s filmmaking terminology for leaving an interview out of the finished film). I pressed them for information about their interviews at the Center for the Study of the Living Deceased, but they declined to give me details. Something about filmmaker-interviewee privilege.

Most importantly, my office was clean (I hired a lovely woman from the janitorial staff at my temp job) and the power remained on and the mice didn’t show their pointy faces. A follow-up interview may be scheduled for a later date.

No comments: