Wednesday, December 20, 2006

R428: Virus or Genetic Mutation?

I’d like to address, more firmly, this idea of R428. I understand that certain readers have been brainwashed by the establishment, as evidenced in this comment left by a concerned citizen:

Are you a scientist? Because I trust SCIENCE. Not science fiction. If those doctors say that zombies are created by contracting R428, then we should f*cking study R428! Are you out of your mind? We need a vaccine now! We need funding NOW. I suppose you think AIDS might be caused by sucking moldy lollipops or something. What possible reason would the Academic Institutions have for cooking up some half-baked theory? R428 is a REALITY. Your “theories” are nothing short of treasonous.


Reader, this is what they’d like you to believe. Those in the Academic establishment are resistant to the idea of the Tzombi as a race because it would mean they’d have to adjust their thinking. As a result, they have attempted to pathologize the Tzombi to deprive them of racehood. What they won’t admit to is this: there are several theories currently in play regarding the origins of the Tzombi. I will repeat: the theory with which I choose to align myself, because it is the most scientifically plausible and is the most well-documented in text, is that which speculates that Tzombism is the result of genetic mutation on the order of standard evolution.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i believe it

Anonymous said...

Well, Mr. Geniouse, I hope that the R428 virus dosent spread to the far ends of the earth,if it exists so, it cant infect us all, IF IT IS IN ALL OF US, MAKE A D*MN CURE! I dont want to wake up in a coffin one day and justt scream or freak out until my heart, once again, stops beating.

-zombielicker220