Monday, January 29, 2007

Inner Lives of the Tzombi: Real or Imagined?

The assumption of certain raving genocidal maniacs seems to be that the Tzombi have no inner lives, an assumption I have proven patently false in my work in the area of philosophy. Recall the earlier quotation from ‘Mathilde’:
"…but I feel invincible. My flesh is rotting, I know it. I have no organs. I am obsessed with my own skeleton and the knowledge that it is stepping out of my skin, like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon. This is the part of me that is eternal, and I feel an invincibility knowing that it is going to be released."


Although ‘Mathilde’ maintained that she was not a member of the Tzombi race, her comments are nevertheless consistent with Dr. Theresa Morgan’s findings in her studies on the Tzombi psyche, and give a good indication of the spiritual capacity of the Tzombi.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this Mathilde? Is she Goth? She sounds Goth.

Rodrigo Weiss said...

There is no Mathilde.

Anymore.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps she'll find you again.

Rodrigo Weiss said...

Impossible, trust me.

Anonymous said...

Impossible?

Rodrigo Weiss said...

Alas, she was merely an imposter.

SEANY DEE said...

OH YES I LOVE THIS ME GUSTA MY FRIEND I AM FROM THE STANFORD INSTITUTE FOR MENTAL AWARENESS AND I AM HERE TO ALERT YOU HAVE WON A FREE IPAD 9999999 OH YES MY FRIENSOH YESSSSS