Sunday, January 28, 2007

Temporary Absence of Late

Apologies, Dear Readers, for my absence of late. I assure you, it was not by choice that I withdrew, but was merely a symptom of circumstances beyond my control. A minor scuffle at work, involving some characters you are familiar with (but who shall remain nameless), resulted in a temporary transfer to the Long Beach branch of the company I am temporarily consulting for. In addition to the extra commute, I was mysteriously locked out of my own computer at the Herald Building. A password glitch, apparently (I choose not to believe it was sabotage).

Fear not, all is well again. I am back at work in the Los Angeles office. I have regained access to my files and my equipment. The heat still isn’t working, but luckily, the cold snap has ended for the time being.

I will resume posting tomorrow afternoon.

On a personal note, I’d like to apologize publicly to J. Let’s not let things escalate again, shall we?

No comments: