Friday, November 17, 2006

Art in Echo Park

Funny that I should have mentioned a renaissance in Tzombi culture last post, as I have just attended a wonderful art show that demonstrates this very fact. Last night I attended an opening at a gallery in Echo Park, a showing of Tzombi artists from around the Los Angeles area. I have a few pictures:





I particularly enjoyed the work of an artist named Glen, who was showing some very nice charcoal voids (unfortunately, he wanted to charge me an exhibition fee for posting pictures of his work on the blog).

I also heard some exciting rumors that there was a documentary film crew in attendance, though I personally did not run into them. Apparently, someone is taking my research seriously enough to explore the Tzombi population through our most popular modern medium: cinema. I’m sure they will be contacting me very soon for advice and guidance with their project.

No comments: