Friday, November 10, 2006

A Book on the Horizon?

I have, from time to time, considered writing a book chronicling my research into the Tzombi phenomenon. I will admit that it’s a daunting idea, in that I would bear an enormous weight on my shoulders in my quest to detail such a complex subject, particularly in the absence of other scholarly work. Rest assured that it is not something I would undertake lightly, and when I do find the time to embark upon the project, I won’t write something sensationalistic in nature, especially something the movie industry would be tempted to exploit. It would be nice to pay off some of my student loans, but surely there is a more ethically responsible way to make a living.

Also, a kind reader pointed out that THE SERPENT AND THE RAINBOW featured the talents of Bill Pullman, not Bill Murray. Apologizes to Mr. Pullman, an actor I have enjoyed in a number of fine films, including BROKEBACK PALACE and WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BrokeDOWN Palace!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think THE SERPENT AND THE RAINBOW is an underrated film. On another note, where do you get off dismissing Wade Davis? What proof do YOU have?